82.7 The Singer 7467 sewing machine comes with 70 built-in stitches and owners like the machines ease of use, quiet operation and quality of stitches. A number of consumer comments do point to some reliability issues however and a few owners have reported the need to take the machine in for repairs.
Ratings for the Singer 7467 are not bad about average when compared to the other Singer sewing machines we have looked at. It does score better than the likes of the Singer CG-590 (74.2) but it does not get the high ratings of the Singer 7258 Stylist (93.1). Quite a few owners have given this machine 5 stars out of 5 indicating that they really like it, but some have rated it poorly citing a number of small niggling issues that require the machine to be tuned/repaired.
A number of ratings were found online at respectable sources and these are compiled in the table below. These figures yield an average score of 82.7 out of a possible 100.
|Amazon||4.3 stars out of 5||4.3|
|Viewpoints||4.4 stars out of 5||4.4|
|Overstock||4.5 stars out of 5||4.5|
|Joann||4.0 stars out of 5||21|
|Epinions||1 star out of 5||1|
The 7467 gets good grades for being very easy to operate and there are many comments about how quickly beginners are able to get up and sewing. However some owners have experienced skipped stitches (a problem that more than a few owners suggest can be fixed by using high quality thread). There are also a few comments indicating that consumers wish the machine was a little faster and that it had the ability to stop with the needle down.
An analysis of customer reviews provides the following common Singer 7467 likes and dislikes:
- Creates nice stitches
- Large array of stitches to choose from
- Easy to use
- Great for beginners
- Fairly quiet
- Easy to wind & change bobbin
- Clear and easy-to-understand manual
- sometimes skips stitches
- Some folks experience tension issues
- Doesnt come with hard cover (just vinyl dust cover)
You can read more customer reviews for the Singer 7467 on Amazon.
Key Sewing Machine Features
- Top drop-in bobbin
- 70 built-in stitches (hemming, decorative, quilting, construction, heirloom, buttonholes)
- 3 one-step buttonholes
- Push button stitch selection
- Adjustable stitch width and length
- Built-in stretch stitches
- Stitch locking
- Twin needle control (electronic)
- Drop feed (for free motion stitching)
- Free arm
- 13 different needle positions
- Automatic built-in needle threader
- Accessory storage
- Snap on presser feet
- Adjustable sewing speed
- LED light
- Foot controller
- Automatic tension
- Extra high presser foot lifter
The Singer 7467 sewing machine carries a 25 year limited warranty* and weighs 16.75 lbs. It comes with a number of accessories including 5 presser feet (all purpose, buttonhole, zipper, blind hem, satin stitch), needles, bobbins (class 15J), spool caps, spool pin felts, lint brush, seam ripper, screwdriver and a soft cover. An instruction manual and a Quick Start DVD are also included. The 7467 has an aluminum body and is also self-lubricating.
Sewing Machine Manual
For additional information you may want to view the Singer Confidence 7467 Sewing Machine manual. Please note that this manual can load a little slow.
* A 25 year warranty sounds quite good but it is important to understand just what this covers and what it means. We would suggest viewing Singer's warranty information.
POST YOUR COMMENTS