92.6 The Brother Cp-7500 Computerized Sewing Machine is getting very good ratings from owners. It is not too expensive but prices vary significantly from one online retailer to another. You will want to do your due diligence if considering a purchase. The machine comes with over 100 multiple stitch functions, auto-size buttonholes, an oversized table and many accessories. It is also very easy to use and lightweight. Although some consumers feel that its lightweight construction may have durability issues over time. [REF Brother Sewing Machine Ratings]
A review of consumer comments from several quality sources on the net indicate the following Brother CP-7500 likes and dislikes:
- A good machine for the money
- Easy to learn and to use
- Plenty of bells and whistles
- Easy to thread
- Speed control is a great feature
- Many different stitches available
- Fairly quiet
- Well balanced
- LED light isnt quite bright enough
- Some concerns about machine durability
- The hard cover is not a case
The feeling one gets from reading CP-7500 owner comments is that of overwhelming satisfaction. Many tout the machines ease of use and multitude of stitches and accessories. It seems to get favourable responses from both beginners and more experienced sewers. The most common concern is the plastic used in some components, although others indicated disappointment that the unit did not come with a case but rather a hard cover that is only meant to keep dust and dirt off the machine.
You can read more detailed customer reviews for the Brother CP-7500 on Amazon if you wish.
Consumer ratings (star ratings out of 5) were found on several reputable websites and these are compiled in the table below. On average the ratings for the Brother CP-7500 are very good with the bulk of owners on Amazon and Walmart finding the machine to be both a solid performer and well-priced.
A weighted average score of the consumer ratings below has been calculated. Score = 92.6.
|Amazon||4.8 stars out of 5||16|
|Walmart||4.6 stars out of 5||28|
|J&R||4 stars out of 5||2|
|Best Buy||4 stars out of 5||1|
Key Sewing Machine Features
- Comes with a hard cover (is not a case though)
- 70 built in stitches (and 110 stitch functions)
- Stitch length and width control
- LCD screen with stitch selection
- 1-step buttonholes (in 7 styles)
- Automatic needle threader
- Comes with an oversized, wide table
- Large number of accessories including both sewing and quilting feet
- Automatic bobbin winding
- Multiple needle positions
- Variable speed control
- LED light for sewing area
- Thread tension control
- Host of accessories (6 sewing feet, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, brush, punch, etc.)
The sewing machine is lightweight and comes with a handle for easy portability. The unit has dimensions (in inches) of 20.3 x 12.7 x 18 and has both sewing and quilting feet. The oversize table is useful when working on quilts or other large area materials. It carries a 25 year limited manufacturers warranty and is a UL listed product.
POST YOUR COMMENTS